Our Product Engineering Team at Circles.Life works hard to build various mobile, website and backend systems in order to deliver the digital user experience to our customers.
Our Product Engineering Team at Circles.Life works hard to build various mobile, website and backend systems in order to deliver the digital user experience to our customers. Keeping our customer experience a simple process is not an easy task. We provide a great environment and platform for our engineers to grow their skills and their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Opportunity to grow with the team and learn new technologies! (Think Hybrid Technologies like React Native!)
- Working on applications that directly impact our Customer’s Digital Experience with us a digital telco!
- Exposure to working across different teams all the while sharing your ideas and innovating together in an open-culture concept!
As an Android Engineer, you will be working with our team to create a suite of world-class apps which will WOW our customers and the public, just like how our technology does. As a key member of our team, you will:
- Taking ownership for the suite of applications
- Involved in the entire lifecycle of mobile application development
- Working on code analysis and optimisation of applications
- Identifying and recommending architectural and technical enhancement features
- Working on design enhancements
- Applying your creativity and critical thinking skills to solve challenging problems
- Passion for Technology, Telecommunications and Disruptive models
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Exposure to developing consumer-facing mobile applications and integrate it with the web services
- Exposure to Java programming and design patterns foundation
- Good communication and interpersonal communications skills
Good to have:
- Internship/hobby projects in Android Programming (Java, Android SDK)
- Exposure to Android NDK (C/C++, JNI, Android NDK)