- Plan, design, and execute drawings for retail outlets
- Prepare detailed drawings of furniture and fittings for retail outlets
- Prepare preliminary design and final design drawing packages for submission
- Prepare 3D drawings of shop interior and shop front for visualization using 3D max/V-ray
- Work with Project Manager on building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effects on architectural designs
- Perform meticulous checking of drawings in accordance to standards. Pick up error(s) prior to issuance of drawings
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or any related discipline
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to perform manual drafting
- Required Skill(s): Interior Design using tools such as Photoshop, Autocad, 3DSMax, Sketchup
- Proficient knowledge in Plugins such as Vray, Maxwell Render
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Strong interest in fashion styling
- Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry