Senior Associate, Landside Concessions
The Landside Concessions Division is responsible for the planning and development of the shopping and dining offerings at the public areas of Changi Airport’s Terminals 1,2,3 and 4. The Division is also responsible for anchoring Changi Airport’s positioning as a destination for families through its wide range of retail and dining offerings.
You will be working as a team to develop partnerships and tenant support strategies for both retail and F&B tenants operating in the public areas of the four Terminals. You will be involved in strategizing and developing events and marketing campaigns through the use of Business Intelligence tools and data. You will also be working and managing key stakeholders to collaborate and formulate marketing strategies and campaigns including the use of digital/social media platforms.
- Good Degree from reputable universities, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration/Management
- A good team player, results oriented, creative and resourceful with a strong eye for details and able to work independently and multi-task in a challenging environment
- Good business acumen with the ability to establish good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders/ partners
- Good project management and negotiation skills, with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- One to two years’ experience in digital marketing, data driven marketing and event management.
- Must be comfortable in handling data and the use of MS Excel (i.e. VLOOKUP function, etc), BI tools
- Knowledge in business digital transformation would be an advantage
The Landside Concessions Division is responsible for the planning and development of the shopping and dining offerings at the public areas of Changi Airport’s Terminals 1,2,3 and 4.