Senior Associate, eCommerce Operations
You will be an integral member of the growing eCommerce business for Changi Airport, working closely with a team of passionate individuals to transform and optimise the service, operations & logistics and marketplace services for iShopChangi.
If you have a strong passion in eCommerce and omni-channel retail, a strong desire to be part of a dynamic and expanding team driving business transformation, possess an inquisitive mind for continual discovery and strong understanding of tech, join us now!
You will be an integral member of the growing eCommerce business for Changi Airport, working closely with a team of passionate individuals to transform and optimise the service, operations & logistics and marketplace services for iShopChangi. You will be an integral member of the Customer Service Team whereby you support the Customer Service Manager in overseeing all the daily customer service functions which covers counter operations and call centre operations (handling live chat, social, email and chatbox operations).
As the lead for the Customer Service Operations, you will work closely with internal stakeholders to provide strategic customer service support and with the outsourced customer service agencies to improve customer service performance and satisfaction across all service touch points.
You will also be personally handling escalated customer issues, lead training of the Chatbox, and handle all customer service / operations analytics reporting and analysis on a monthly basis. You will be interfacing extensively with customers who are both English and Chinese speaking, thus ability to speak and write fluently in Mandarin in essential. The KPIs for the Customer Service Team are Customer Satisfaction and Sales Conversion Rate.
- Analyse service operations and devise measures to optimise performance
- Gather critical customer insights through primary and secondary research to share with team to improve the business
- Conduct performance analysis and prepare service analytics reports for daily tracking, weekly / monthly management reporting
- Deliver continual improvement and innovation on operations by introducing new ways of working in or technology enhancements
- Maintain good relationships and communications with the operations team of merchant partners to ensure smooth operations
- Candidates with no experience are welcome, although those with strong operations and service acumen are preferred.
- Candidates with eCommerce operations will have an edge.
- Fluency in communicating in written English & Chinese as you will be required to interface with both English & Mandarin speaking customers
- Comfortable in analytics and management reporting
- Proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM & IBM Watsons will be a bonus