Corporate & Marketing Communications Internship
What the internship programme will offer you:
You will gain experience in the strategic development and execution of marketing and communication programmes that enhance the corporate and brand reputation of Changi Airport.
As part of your internship, you will have opportunities to participate in work related to social media management and content creation, content marketing, digital marketing, media relations, and internal communications. You will also be able to contribute to promotional campaigns that showcase Changi Airport's offerings to visitors and travellers.
Hear more about the internship experience from our former interns in the video below:
Internship with CAG’s Corporate & Marketing Communications team
Duration and application period:
An internship with the Corporate and Marketing Communications team is typically for a duration of six months.
- Duration: January to June [Application: August to September]
- Duration: July to December [Application: February to March]
- Duration: March to August [Application: October to November]
- Duration: September to February [Application: April to May]
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in photography and video production
- Familiarity with digital/social media tools and channels
- Familiarity with design tools
- Specialist/major in Corporate Communications/Marketing/Digital & Social Media/Business