You will play an important role in supporting the Procurement team in the planning and smooth operations of the procurement function. Your role encompasses reviewing and processing of Purchase Orders; maintain users’ access and approval matrix in procurement system and assist in system troubleshooting; prepare monthly procurement reports and to improve the operational efficiencies in procurement. In addition, you will continuously review and improve procurement workflow, ensure compliance of procurement policies and procedures. You also need to be a customer-oriented person who will assist various divisions on issues pertaining to procurement, accounting and budgeting issues.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum one year of relevant experience in procurement role would be preferred. Candidates with no relevant working experience may also apply
- Good understanding of the procurement function and some accounting knowledge will be an advantage
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in systems such as SAP, electronic procurement system, etc.
- Able to excel in a fast paced environment