Business Development Administrator
1. Salary from $2,500 to $3,500 (depending on experience)
2. Monday to Friday (9:30 am to 6 pm)
3. CBD Location
4. Provide CPF contribution
- Assist in documentation and data entry
- Assist in policy processing, renewals, and endorsements
- Sales preparation
- After-sales documentations
- Process claims applications and follow-up
- Assist and attend to email/phone inquiries
- Recruitment’s admin work
- Ad hoc administrative duties
1. Recognized Diploma
2. Meticulous and able to work independently.
3. Proactive with good interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
5. Proficient in Social Media Marketing.
6. Preferably Chinese speaking, as we have a lot of older clients who can only speak in Mandarin.
7. Able to work as soon as possible.