Areas of Work
Management and Business
Property and Real Estate
F Finance, Accounting, Economics & Business Administration
Business & management
Leisure, hospitality, tourism & retail
Intern, Leasing, Singapore (Bugis+)
CapitaLand Group (CapitaLand) is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups. Headquartered in Singapore, CapitaLand’s portfolio focuses on real estate investment management and real estate development, and spans across more than 260 cities in over 40 countries.
You will be working with the Leasing department to assist in their day-to-day operations and support the development of projects.
- Prepare and contribute to leasing plans for Bugis Junction / Bugis+
- Assist in the general marketing of units
- Conduct research on the retail mall market
- Assist with any daily administrative duties related to leasing
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Preferred studies in Real Estate or any other related disciplines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Able to multi-task and deliver work punctually and accurately
- Organized and meticulous
At CapitaLand, we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.