Executive, Investor Relations #SGUnitedTraineeships
- Assist in preparation of slides and report typically related to the company’s financial performance, business operations, market trends, competitor comparisons as well as shareholder register analysis
- Assist in research of stock market and stock performance analyses
- Support and update regular deliverables such as quarterly financial report, annual report and stock market analyses and financial marketing collaterals in a timely manner
- Liaise with various business units and investor relations teams across the group to ensure coordinated initiatives and messaging
- Participate in the ideation of marketing materials and events and coordinating the production and planning process with different parties
- Degree in Economics, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Communications or related discipline
- Applicants with the relevant Degree without work experience may apply. You must have strong writing skills and understanding of investment concepts
- Work experience in a global fund house, advertising, real estate related sectors would be a plus
- Strong organisational skills, analytical and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods and use of Bloomberg station is a plus
- Driven, self-starter attitude with a keenness to pursue a career in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in written & spoken English and Chinese
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified to take a written test
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You will report in to the Head, Investor Relations of CapitaLand Limited and will be part of the team to deliver excellence in achievement of organisational goals pertaining to Investor Relations.You will be involved in various projects including Annual Reports, Company's Business Update Announcements, Transaction announcement, Investors' events etc.