Prepare journal entries for accrual, prepayments, provisions, bank account entries and maintains recurring journals.
- Prepare journal entries for accrual, prepayments, provisions, bank account entries and maintains recurring journals
- Check interface files for payroll and related expenses
- Perform bank reconciliations and prepare monthly audit schedules
- Prepare draft corporate tax returns
- Prepare quarterly GST report and GST adjustments
- Prepare monthly Property Tax Provision journal and update schedule
- Reconcile & rectify inter-company differences.
- Perform closing and reconciliations as part of month end reporting.
- Review and submit master data request for FA number creation during acquisition of fixed assets or change details in master data
- Check monthly depreciation, prepare journals for transfer of asset under construction to fixed asset, disposal of assets and write off & transfers
- Reconcile period-end Fixed Asset reports to GL Balance and update monthly FA schedules
- Prepare impairment journal for tangible and intangible assets.
- Prepare draft Financial Statements and Notes to Financial Statements
- Prepare yearly XBRL submission to ACRA
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in computerized accounting environment (Entry level candidates are welcome to apply)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Possesses integrity & accounting professionalism
- Resourceful with a keen analytical mind
- Self-driven and able to work independently under tight schedules
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.