Product Engineering Intern
Burpple won’t be Burpple without the amazing contributions from our intern network. We’ve had the privilege of working with a group of talented individuals who have made a difference to our product, engineering, community, marketing & business teams. Burpple offers interns experience in a growth company that will be valuable to their careers. We are humbled and amazed by the strong post-internship track record that we’ve enjoyed. For our program in 2018 - 2019, you’ll have the opportunity to apply yourself in the areas below.
Areas of Development:
PRODUCT ENGINEER (SINGAPORE)
We’re looking for product-aware engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate builders who appreciate user experience. We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in Web/ iOS or Android development, but also has a strong understanding of good UX, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in backend code. If you’re looking to build something that is used by millions, this is it.
- Frontend: Think, design and execute ideas on the Web/ iOS/ Android platforms that reaches millions
- Backend: Think, design and implement APIs and improve core functionalities
- Work with the product team to bring ideas into reality
- Has used the Burpple app and is passionate about helping people find the best places for their meals
- Is probably a student, or a recently graduated one. If you’re not a student but think an internship would still be a good fit, apply anyway and let us know why
- Applicants have to commit to at least 3 months, this is a 3-6 month program
- Positions that have additional requirements are stated below
- Experience shipping one or more iOS/Android apps, ideally currently available in an app store
- Or experienced with web development
- Those who practice PDCA cycles
- Github and Online portfolio
- Knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS,Ruby,Git
How To Apply
To find out more and apply, please submit your application here or email us at email@example.com
Burpple won’t be Burpple without the amazing contributions from our intern network. We’ve had the privilege of working with a group of talented individuals who have made a difference to our product, engineering, community, marketing & business teams.