Graphic Design Intern
Love Food & Tech? Then you’ll definitely love Burpple! We are looking for a talented designer to implement Burpple’s personality and visual language across our growth, marketing and community programs. Reporting to Senior Graphic Designer, you will be assisting and designing beautiful graphics for both our online and offline collateral used to engage millions in our community. You will have the chance to express your unique flavor! An online portfolio is required to apply.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the marketing team to meet growth needs
- Ideate and execute campaign collateral and day-to-day graphic design needs
- Develop and design high-quality concepts, graphics, and layouts in line with overall brand and campaign requirements, both for print, digital media, and e-commerce.
What we're looking for:
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, layout, and graphic elements (candidates without portfolio are not considered)
- A skilled illustrator
- Experience or a keen interest in marketing
- An eye for aesthetics with the ability to follow brand guidelines and project briefs closely
- Good communication skills with the ability to articulate your ideas – not afraid to suggest changes and improvements
- Good design thinking skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator & Photoshop)
- An irrational love for food
- Knowledge of frontend markup is good to have: HTML
- Able to write clear, compelling copy for various marketing channels (e.g. campaign-related ads, eDMs, content push etc)
- Candidates who are proficient in After Effect and Premiere will have an advantage
- Interests and passionate about Instagram / Tiktok / Video editing / Animation with an insatiable appetite about what can go viral and why
How To Apply:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A cover letter telling us more about yourself and why you feel you’re suitable
- Link to your interesting projects you think we should check out
This position is currently located in Singapore. Being able to work in Singapore at Burpple headquarters is a requirement. Please drop us a note and we'd like to talk!