Intern_Social Media Platform Management and Marketing (ASEAN)
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
· Manage and grow the community for new Facebook Page
· Support region in gathering market information
· Support administrations and coordination between Singapore and Italy HQ counterparts
· Generate reports that build useful customer profiles
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing, Social Media or Digital Marketing related studies
Good understanding of Facebook Page Administration
Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Quick assimilation of customized corporate software
- Basic Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Facebook and Lazada
- Creative and Proactive
- Enjoys challenges and willing to learn
- Ability to make proposals and decision making based on historical data and logical reasoning
- Able to communicate ideas effectively