Internship: Visual communications
Bosch in Southeast Asia and Singapore
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group’s interests in Southeast Asia, where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been in Singapore since 1923, with diversified businesses in Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technology, Drive and Control Technology, Packaging Technology, Thermotechnology, as well as Software and Systems Solutions. The Asia Pacific headquarters for its Automotive Aftermarket, Building Technology and Bosch Software Innovations businesses, as well as operations for Corporate Research and Advance Engineering, and Information Technology, are part of Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd. Additional Information can be accessed at www.bosch.com.sg, www.linkedin.com/company/bosch-singapore and www.fa...
Your contribution to something big
- Conceptualize and develop visual assets including social media content, micro-sites, landing pages, animations, short form video content, online advertising, etc
- Participate in planning, promotion and execution of corporate events and develop visual assets for those events
- Photograph / film events, edit photos / video footage, and create highlight reels / short video content
- Ensure brand consistency across the region and become a team expert on brand guidelines
Communications channel management:
- Assist in maintenance of Bosch social media channels and execution of social media campaigns
- Support updates to Bosch corporate website and intranet
- Coordinate asset publication and file management
What distinguishes you:
- Studies in the field of mass communications, marketing, media science, business, visual arts, graphic design, film and television, etc.
- Thorough experience in new media with high affinity to social media topics
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail, critical and strategic thinking
- Personal initiative and creativity with independent and responsible work style
- Advanced knowledge of design and video software, video or photography
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work across cultures and nationalities
- Good command of English (written and verbal)
Bosch has been in Singapore since 1923, with diversified businesses in Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technology, Drive and Control Technology, Packaging Technology, Thermotechnology, as well as Software and Systems Solutions.