Intern - Visual Communication
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Corporate Communication Department Singapore Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. Corporate Communication and Brand management is an integral part of the Bosch organization. Activities for the ASEAN region are developed and steered through a cross regional team which includes corporate communications and brand management in the entire Southeast Asian region.
Your contribution to something big:
- Conceptualize and develop visual assets including social media content, microsites, landing pages, animations, short form video content, online advertising, etc.
- Participate in planning, promotion and execution of corporate events and develop visual assets for those events
- Photograph / film events, edit photos / video footage, and create highlight reels / short video content
- Ensure brand consistency across the region and become a team expert on brand guidelines
Communication Channel Management:
- Assist in maintenance of Bosch social media channels and execution of social media campaigns
- Support updates to Bosch corporate websites and the intranet
- Coordinate asset publication and file management
- Studies in the field of mass communications, marketing, media science, business and/or IT/ Information management
- Thorough experience in Web 2.0 and new media with high affinity to social media topics
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail, critical and strategic thinking
- Personal initiative and creativity with independent and responsible work style
- Advanced knowledge of design and video software (especially Adobe Creative Cloud), web content management (WCMS), and video or photography.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, ability to work across cultures and nationalities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools Good command of English (written and verbal)
Corporate Communication and Brand management is an integral part of the Bosch organization. Activities for the ASEAN region are developed and steered through a cross regional team which includes corporate communications and brand management in the entire Southeast Asian region.