Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improves quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
“Made by Bosch” stands for outstanding quality of a global player. Profit from the multitude of career opportunities in an internationally positioned company.
Bosch Thermotechnology is the largest supplier of resource-efficient heating products and hot water solutions in Europe. In fiscal year 2018, the division generated sales of EUR 3.5 billion and employed 14,300 people. Bosch Thermotechnology has strong international and regional brands and manufactures a diversified product range in 21 plants in European and Asian countries.
As a member of the Bosch Group in Singapore, we are driving growth in the ASEAN region.
- Support to Head of Sales & Marketing ASEAN, Thermotechnology Division
- Conduct market studies (desk research & interviews) and market entry strategies of related Thermotechnology products
- Prepare monthly management accounts for internal reporting and business review with AP Headquarters
- Forecasting of cost developments and identification of budget deviations for continuous improvement program in sales organization
- Improve, devise and provide controlling tools to the department to track overall profit and loss, expenditure, sales forecast, etc
- Support in preparation of presentations for senior management level meetings
- Independent handling of routine and ad-hoc tasks
- University student of Accounting, Controlling or Corporate Finance, Business Studies, Engineering Management or related courses in final year of studies
- Strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Preferably with previous experience in consultancy
- Independent, courageous, meticulous and flexible
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly competent knowledge of standard software (esp. MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
Conduct market studies (desk research & interviews) and market entry strategies of related Thermotechnology products