Bosch has been in Singapore since 1923, and is the headquarters for the region with subsidiaries in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. Apart from being the regional office for the Bosch Group, Singapore also houses the IT Center for Asia Pacific and an IT R&D facility to design and develop global IT platforms and systems for Bosch.
Bosch entities in Singapore are:
- Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd is active in Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Drive and Control, Packaging, Solar Energy, Thermotechnology, as well as Software and Systems Solutions.
- Bosch Rexroth Pte Ltd is active in the hydraulics, automation, and large hydraulic drives division.
- Bosch Packaging Technology Pte Ltd develops packaging technology of the highest quality.
- Robert Bosch Security Solutions Pte Ltd has an extensive product portfolio which includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice alarm, as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conferencing systems for voice, sound, and music transmission complete the range.
- BSH Home Appliances Pte Ltd supplies home appliances which cater to individual consumer’s wishes.
At Bosch, we have various development programs in place and one of it is the Junior Managers Program (JMP), where we train qualified young talent to take on leadership roles within the company. Individuals will be given the opportunity to focus on work areas that are in line with their personal interests and abilities. This program will last for 18 to 24 months with assignments in diverse functions, divisions, and locations – including one in a different country as an integral part of the JMP. There will be a personal budget for further individual training and a wealth of opportunities for networking.