2022 Bloomberg Academy Program
Bloomberg Academy in Singapore is an outstanding 5 day personal and professional development program for high potential students who are graduating from all studies between November 2023 to September 2024 and who are particularly interested in a career in the financial markets. This is an amazing opportunity to learn all about our company, our unique culture and the different departments and opportunities!
Bloomberg is the market leader in providing high-quality data, news and analytics to professionals in business, finance and government. With over 19,000 employees in 176 locations around the world we are a truly global organization entering new markets, launching ventures and pushing boundaries. The transparency Bloomberg brings to the financial markets is integral to our culture, our offices and our interactions with one another.
What’s in it for you?
You will be exposed to a wide array of topics, people and activities. You will cover everything from financial instruments to Terminal functionality, public speaking skills and more! You will learn from some of the best instructors in the industry and know how to apply this knowledge in a practical, fast-paced business environment. As you find out about our future graduate opportunities, you'll learn we host a Summer Internship every year and you will qualify for an early interview if you successfully complete the Bloomberg Academy.
- Introduction to Bloomberg & our entry-level departments (Analytics & Sales/ Global Data)
- Interactive training on our very own Bloomberg terminal
- Introduction to Financial markets incorporating the Bloomberg terminal
- Introduction to the power of Bloomberg Data
- Introduction to Bloomberg Philanthropies and Volunteering work!
- Practical workshops on interview skills, including mock interviews with Bloomberg Managers
- Develop public speaking skills and learn how to enhance your personal brand
- Develop presentation skills
- E-learning – Access to Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) a 10-hour self-paced course that provides a visual introduction to the financial markets; Economics, Currencies, Fixed Income and Equities — woven together from Bloomberg data, news, analytics and television
- Get an overview of our internship programs at Bloomberg
July 25-29, 2022 (9am to 6pm)
You will need to be available to join us for the full duration to be considered
You’ll need to be:
- Graduating from all studies between November 2023 to September 2024
- All degree disciplines are welcome to apply
We’d love to see:
- Interest in finance and/or technology
- CV/Cover Letter Screening
- Pre-Recorded Video Interview or Phone Interview
Applications must be made online by 17th June, 2022.