- Responsible for audit planning, system review and audit fieldwork.
- Carry out audit work of companies in various industries.
- Prepare statutory financial statements and audit finalization reports.
- Perform internal control testing.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
- Dealing with clients in the course of conducting the audit.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
Responsible for audit planning, system review and audit fieldwork