- Gather and organise information about the consulting case to be solved or the procedure to be improved.
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observations to determine organisational improvement required.
- Analyse financial data and gap analysis.
- Conduct market intelligence consisting of industry and competitive outlook.
- Present findings and make recommendations relating to organisational transformation needs and strategic growth plans.
- Support senior members through presentations and written reports.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Management, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Management, or related field.
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, topped with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/high-stressed environment, and can meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
Gather and organise information about the consulting case to be solved or the procedure to be improved.