At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
- Supporting daily production activity to reach target production output and quality level.
- Responsible for machine operation
- Performing machine trouble-shooting, maintenance and repairs.
- Following SOP while ensuring the highest level quality of work
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Nitec/Diploma in Mechanical Studies or related field
- Able to commit to a 12hrs Shift Work (7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am)
- Able to work in a cleanroom environment
- Training is provided, No experience is needed
- Work location: Woodlands, nearest MRT- Kranji
- Work Shift: 2,2,3 cycle
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.