Early Careers Programme Delivery APAC
The Early Careers Programme Delivery APAC role holder will be responsible for designing and implementing a Regional strategy for the delivery of a best practice service for Programme Delivery for all Programmatic Channels including Spring Week, Inductions, Initial Training, Encore placements, Work Experience, T’ Levels and Schools events. Working in conjunction with the Talent Acquisition sub-services; Executive; Programmatic; Professional, Policy, Standards and Governance to ensure Talent Acquisition services are being delivered against the strategy.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
- Drive Programme Delivery for Region; working with other Regional Heads to ensure offering is consistent for each channel where no regional variances are required
- Design and Implement a Regional strategy for the delivery of a best practice service for Programme Delivery for all Programmatic Channels
- Manage and lead the team to deliver the service for the Region
- Implementing an appropriate governance and control framework ensuring all relevant parties are aware and have agreed to relevant key decisions
- Identifying key stakeholders and introducing a uniform process of engagement leading to the effective management and implementation of each Programme
- Responsible for making and sustaining strong relationships with leaders across businesses and HR.
- Understand NPS for training and programme activity ensuring necessary steps are in place to review and improve/maintain scores
- Partner with Proposition teams to build activities designed for each Channel and Programme which provide best in class activities and experiences for hires
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience of continuous improvement and pro-actively seeks feedback from cohorts to inform future delivery
- Strong evaluation skills – experience of understanding and articulating the return on the investment from time and cost
- Strong Leadership and Strong stakeholder management skills with proven partnering, relationship management and collaboration experience
- Experience of managing large programmes of work in a matrix environment
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experienced in managing data and MI and in creating reports to support activity and/or to influence decisions
- Ability to prioritise and distribute workload whilst effectively balancing the needs of business, team and cohorts
- Knowledge of either large scale training solutions or Early careers Programmes
Where will you be working?
Our office is located in Marina Bay Financial Centre, which has been carefully crafted into a “city in a garden”. Overlooking the scenic skyline along the Marina Bay waterfront, the green spaces and rooftop terraces have been designed to optimise employee well-being. The centre provides an integrated live-work-play development, surrounded by shops, restaurants, gyms and an alfresco dining area. Our convenient office location means you’re just a 5-minute walk from the nearest MRT station.