HR Talent Acquisition & Development Intern (May - Aug 2020)
Throughout the program, you will collaborate with other interns to develop solutions for HR or business related projects. You will be able to develop your functional and professional skills through the work assignments and training programs designed for our interns.
This intern will get the opportunity to work closely with both the Talent Acquisition and Talent Development team, and experience both functions.
With the Talent Acquisition team, the intern will work on projects related to recruitment, employer branding and gain exposure to different business units within AXA. Throughout the program, you will collaborate with other interns to develop solutions for HR or business related projects. You will be able to develop your functional and professional skills through the work assignments and training programs designed for our interns.
The Talent Management team manages culture, change, and internal communications for AXA. To be simple, it is about harnessing the talent of AXA and keeping talent engaged throughout their employee journey with us. Some of the work the intern will get to experience includes elements of performance management, learning, talent management, culture and change engagement plans, and engagement through internal communications.
Internship period: May - August 2020
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment activities for permanent and contract positions under guidance from the team
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across businesses to understand their recruitment needs and organisational structure
- Participate in the onboarding of employees
- Spearhead and coordinate initiatives for the interns
- Develop employer branding initiatives including but not limited to creating or editing job description videos
- Present at the quarterly HR department meetings
- Meet external recruitment partners to derive market insights
- Propose top ways on how to build a self-learning organization
- Include best practices in the market of internal capability building mechanisms in the market
- Launch and manage the Internship Engagement 2020
- Build automated capture of learning and development activities using MS Excel / MS Access
- Work on projects to strengthen the link between performance and development
- Analysis of learning and development return on investment through in depth feedback using a digital platform
A successful qualifier of this mission:
- Eagerness to learn and ability to contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Good initiative and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to Innovate and work creatively
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Enjoys building networks
- Ability to work with data (from data management to analysis)
- Creative thinking
- Strong research skills
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, and the world’s leading insurance brand for the tenth consecutive year, with 171,000 employees serving 105 million clients in 61 countries.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sg.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
WHAT WE OFFER
Discover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.
The AXA Corporate Internship Program is designed to allow our interns to gain valuable experience and skills. In addition to exposure in a relevant field of work, you can look forward to the following perks:
- Take part in the AXA Intern Challenge where you get to work on providing solutions to real and purposeful business cases
- Network and learn through a specially designed Mentorship program
- Pick up new knowledge and skills through our free Master Classes
- Give back to the community through our Corporate Social Responsibility Week activities
- Participate in exciting and competitive games during AXA Olympics event
- Free medical checkup and Wellness activities