Program Manager Intern
AWS is looking for a program manager intern to strategically plan and tactically manage T&C activities focused on customer demand generation initiatives. This candidate will help in designing demand generation activities with multiple internal stakeholders and implement mechanisms to track, monitor, analyze and report progress to meet and exceed goals. The candidate must possess strong analytical skills, thrive in a constantly evolving business environment and work well with stakeholders across business teams. The role requires the ability to analyze large data sets quickly in identifying complex patterns and relationships resulting in solutions to real business problems. This role offers an opportunity to drive and influence business-critical decisions to drive customer adoption of AWS Cloud technologies.
- Assume end-to-end responsibility for program management of demand generation activity sprints and provide timely reports on progress and how activities can be improved.
- Build MS Excel and Quip dashboards to track commercial activities focused demand generation and collate progress to present to senior leaders to track progress.
- Perform data analysis to track, monitor, report and provide business insights on how demand generation activities are progressing and ways to improve efficiency.
- Collaborate with T&C and customer account teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities
- Turbo-boosting the teams’ ability to achieve a specific KPI by inventing and simplifying on the existing process and/or rolling up his/her sleeves to get more done with less.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams, and communicating with internal and external parties to drive operational improvements.
- Conducting financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Penultimate year student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Engineering or related field
- Graduating after August 2022
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from May to August 2022
- Excellent analytical and data-mining aptitude, coupled with strong Microsoft Excel skills and SQL skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguous problems / strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and collaborating successfully with internal stakeholders to deliver results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- Relevant work experience in online or offline program management, business improvement, process improvement, planning or related field
- Able to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives
*The duration for this internship opportunity is from May to August 2022
**Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Singapore
To meet the growing demand for AWS Training and Certification (T&C) around the globe and particularly in ASEAN, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a passion for learning, and can communicate technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you.