Business Development Intern - Global Selling
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Business Development Intern in Singapore for the Amazon Global Selling business. Amazon has established a physical presence in 21 countries. We ship products to customers in over 200 countries and territories. The 3rd party businesses selling on Amazon are from 130+ different countries. Through selling on Amazon online stores, sellers of different types and sizes can directly reach Amazon’s 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, including more than 200 million Prime customers worldwide; and more than five million of business customers worldwide.
The Business Development intern will work closely with account manager, Business Development and Merchandising team by manage operation, identify and improve process and performance metric to drive seller’s success on Amazon, covering sellers in SEA region.
More Information about Amazon Global Selling:
- A Video about Amazon Services: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXMWRiR3iE
- Amazon Global Selling: http://services.amazon.com/global-selling/
- Support account managers to drive the adoption of Amazon Global Selling's features and improve product selection or related process, to ensure the best customer experience on Amazon.
- Focus on project to improve Operations/Management/Troubleshooting for SEA seller on Amazon.com - required closely communicate with the internal cross-functional teams.
- Deliver performance report with in-depth insights by developing a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling business along with related features and functionalities.
- Conduct research projects on specific industry and customer behavior.
- Support team's events (e.g. Summit, Seminar, Training sessions)
- Penultimate year student pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Graduating after June 2022
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from January to June 2022
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Data-driven and comfortable to work on data analyst tasks
- Great team player
- Interests in eCommerce and cross-border business
- Experience in the global e-commerce business
- Startup spirit
- Proficient in MS Excel
*The duration for this internship opportunity is from January to June 2022
**Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Singapore