Client Services Officer (General Insurance) – Contact Centre
Who we are
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Building on 100 years of experience, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions.
With more than 60 years’ experience in Singapore, AIG has established a reputation as a leading insurer and ally to individuals, corporates, SMEs and multinational clients. Offering a wide range of personal and business insurance products, we bring technical expertise and insight to everything we do, enabling us to support and protect our clients when they need us most.
- 5-day office hours work week excluding weekends and public holidays
- 12 months contract, renewal yearly subject to performance
- Remuneration includes Monthly Basic + KPI Achievement Incentive + 1 month completion bonus
- Full range of full-time benefits including medical, hospitalization, include Time off for Volunteering, Family Care Leave and Marriage Leave and much more.
- Full classroom training provided covering skills, product, systems and processes
- Track record of career development and lateral movement to Claims, Underwriting, Product and other GI functions.
- Located at: Aperia Tower, Walking Distance from Lavender and Bendemeer MRT Station
About the role
What you need to know:
- Deliver excellent, professional and warm service to our clients and partners over phone and email.
- Adept at managing client expectations and taking ownership of driving customer service requests and resolution.
- Enjoy problem solving and possess analytical skills to advocate for customers across the organization.
- Be active in identifying concerns for feedback to management and take part in improvement initiatives.
- Ensure complete and accurate updates on client interactions in our systems and applications.
- Meet Contact Centre Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on Service Levels, productivity metrics and quality assurance and contribute to expected team performance standard.
- Possess strong communication skills and are comfortable with engaging across levels and departments.
- Prepared to perform additional or paid overtime duties during operational exigencies when required.
- Support service team with continual improvement initiatives and projects when delegated by management.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in Contact Centers and Customer Service or inbound hotlines
- Fresh Diploma, Higher Nitec, Nitec holders who are keen to explore customer service role in contact center environment are welcome to apply
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) use & MS Office
- Candidates with a Certificate in General Insurance (CGI) will be given priority
- Candidates are required to attain CGI certification by end of probation
- Bilingual in English and local second language preferred
- Able to multi-task and work across different systems and platforms
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, able to work in a fast-paced customer focused and dynamic environment
- Good command of oral and written English
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and its’ policies and procedures reflect this commitment. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories such as sexual orientation. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.