Safe food, healthy animals and plants for Singapore; trusted and respected globally
- Ensure a resilient supply of safe food;
- Ensure the health and safeguard the welfare of animals;
- Safeguard the health of plants;
- Facilitate agri-trade; and
- Nurture and inspire our staff to be the best we can be!
The Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority is the national authority of food safety in Singapore dedicated to ensuring a resilient supply of safe food, safeguarding the health of animals and plants, and facilitating agri-trade for the well-being of the nation.
Our core functions include ensuring food safety, ensuring resilience in food supply, safeguarding animal and plant health, safeguarding animal welfare, promoting agrotechnology, investing in research and development and protecting endangered wildlife...Show More