Executive Quantity Surveyor
What We Offer:
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- Under limited supervision, normally receives little instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Conducts surveys to ascertain the locations of natural features and human-made structures on the earth's surface, underground, and underwater, using electronic distance-measuring equipment and other surveying instruments.
- Operates and manages land-information computer systems, performs tasks such as storing data, making inquiries, and producing plots and reports.
- Reviews information from survey teams regarding measurement of distances, directions, angles between points and elevation of points, lines, and contours on, above, and below the earth’s surface.
- Researches legal records, looks for evidence of previous boundaries, and analyzes the data to determine the location of boundary lines.
- Records the results of surveys, verifies the accuracy of data, and prepares plots, maps, and reports.
- An experienced professional with full understanding of area of specialization.
- Works on problems of diverse scope.
Job Category: Quantity Surveying
Business Line: Buildings & Places
Business Group: Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status: Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy: No. 241021BR
Clearance Required: No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.