Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests.
- Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams' overall test objectives.
- Coach and advice testers as required.
- SAP testing background
- Test Execution and management
- Defect Management
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Why Join us:
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.