Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business...
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Payments Lead
- Manage payment posting process including verifying error and performing resolution
- Manage pay cycle process including reviewing, verifying and also processing credit/debit memos
- Provide Customer Service Support on payment processing information including queries, reports, communication
- Validate if all invoices are valid for payment and generate Payment Proposal List
- Submit payment proposal for verification to the Team Lead and generate final payment proposal
- Reconciles Accounts Payable on a monthly basis
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client’s Service Level Agreement is met
- General support for Finance and Accounting processes
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course with 3+ years working experience in related field; OR
- University Degree holder with 1-year relevant internship/ work experience; OR
- Fresh degree holders in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Overtime and On-Call may be required
- Local holidays are observed