Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business...
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.The candidate will be involved with Analysis, Customer Interaction and Investigations.
- The candidate will work closely together with the client's law enforcement teams.
- Working hours are from 8.30am – 5.30pm.
- Willing to support shift pattern either from Tuesday – Saturday OR from Sunday – Thursday.
- Willing to support on PH holiday from 8.30am – 5.30pm (OIL will be given for every PH worked)
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving changes at client project
- Strong soft skills: Self-Confidence, Dealing with Complexity
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Demonstrate speed at carrying out tasks, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to learn quickly
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through to closure of issues
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Language skills: English