As an analyst, you’ll be exposed to an infinite variety of intellectual challenges and assignments. You will work closely with your clients to address key business problems and identify value...
As an analyst, you’ll be exposed to an infinite variety of intellectual challenges and assignments. You will work closely with your clients to address key business problems and identify value areas. You will also collaborate with colleagues from all over the world to create effective, multi-disciplinary solutions.
Your role assignment will be based on business needs and your personal strengths demonstrated during the interview process. You will join any of Accenture’s six lines of business:
- Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ futures, using our deep business insight and understanding of how technology will impact their industries to envision and deliver how they can stay ahead of the curve.
- Accenture Consulting transforms our clients’ businesses by focusing on their specific industries and developing an understanding of their issues and applicable technologies, and then delivering innovative, tailor-made solutions.
- Accenture Digital digitizes our clients’ businesses, enabling them to harness the power of digital tools such as analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services to improve the user experience for millions of end users.
- Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with “best in class” technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
- Accenture Operations operates business processes and infrastructure as a service in behalf of our clients.
- Accenture Security builds and consults about security technologies for clients to create a successful client-based security team.
- A good bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities
- Good command of English (both spoken and written)
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team-oriented, problem-solving environment
- Flexible and willingness to work on different projects
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology