Commercial Excellence Analyst
From removing the regular pain of fingersticks as people manage their diabetes to connecting patients to doctors with real-time information monitoring their hearts, from easing chronic pain and movement disorders to testing half the world’s blood donations to ensure a healthy supply, our purpose is to make the world a better place by bringing life-changing health technologies to the people who need them. That’s our commitment to helping you live your best life.
- This position plays a vital role in the long-term business strategy, commercial operations and digital initiatives for Abbott Nutrition, Singapore. The incumbent will drive continuous improvement of sales processes, sales capabilities, tools and supporting systems across the market through the use of digital, data, and analytics to improve the effectiveness of interactions with key customers, model simplification (structures and processes), and performance acceleration.
- Acts as a key business enabler in Abbott Nutrition, Singapore, in generating data-driven insights and partnering with Sales, Marketing and other cross functional teams for decision making
- Performance Tracking and Analytics: Leverages on existing/new datasets to build and maintain dashboards to measure business performance and recommendations to maximize sales/opportunities in market
- Acts as system administrator to the Salesforce CRM system, including managing business and customer accounts, hierarchies, contacts, and opportunities
- Analyze data for trends, patterns, and causal analysis to assist business understanding of consumers, shoppers and customer behaviors and needs.
- Generate and deliver accurate and timely information to the business, which requires close and regular coordination and communication with internal stakeholders.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Leverage CRM tools to develop and shape Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) strategies and tactics and maximize customer engagements across multiple products
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/ Finance/ Statistics/ Marketing/ Business Analytics or in related fields
- 1-3 years of experience preferred in Commercial Excellence/SFE roles with Pharma/Nutrition/FMCG companies
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience welcomed to apply
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales/marketing dynamics with ability to identify business opportunities through analyses and data visualization
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, influence and drive consensus with different stakeholders
- Ability to deep dive into voluminous data and derive insights through consolidation, drill downs and pattern recognition
- Proactive in learning, creating, and leveraging new processes and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Advanced ability on the following visualization/data analysis tools: DAX Power BI (preferred), Tableau, Alteryx, Qlikview
- Experience in CRM tools such as Salesforce preferred
- Certification in Data Sciences is preferred
- Certificate of Achievement in Power BI (DA-100)/Tableau (desktop specialist/certified associate)/Alteryx preferred