Field Service Engineer
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Service Engineer, you will execute medium to high complex service work according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB Standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. Deliver excellent customer service to satisfy customers. In close cooperation with customer and other ABB teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for ABB for Process Automation, Marine & Ports division at Singapore location. In this role you will be reporting to Service Team Lead and responsible for providing routine maintenance and on-site or remote technical support.
- Performing service tasks like installation and commissioning of equipment, identifying technical problems, making analysis through remote or on-site activity in different service categories (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation.
- Creating and maintaining a good relationship with customers and understands their needs.
- Coordinating, preparing and ensuring that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
- Preparing all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Reports work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed.
- Consulting with and advising customers on the best service solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures and safety guidelines
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, appreciating their needs and providing specialist assistance and solutions
- Coordinating and executing specialist projects through planning, meeting milestones and regular reviews
- Fresh graduate/ diploma from Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation background is required.
- Analytical, never gives up, knows to prioritize
- Leadership skills, with a collaborative, solution-focused approach
- Good communication skills required.
- Willing to travel for site work. (Local and overseas)
- Life insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Medical insurance
- Parental leave
- Sick pay