What is LIT DISCOvery?
gradsingapore will be participating in Young NTUC for their LIT DISCOvery virtual campaign as a supporting partner!
Bringing you a 4-day career symposium and marketplace, power packed with a suite of exciting virtual programmes. This virtual symposium and marketplace will see over 30 distinguished speakers sharing on various topics. Over 20 employers will also be joining us at the virtual marketplace, showcasing over 300 jobs for fresh graduates and young working adults.
This includes internships, traineeships and full-time positions. It doesn’t end here, there are also networking sessions, mentorships, career profiling and career resources available for youths. We are honoured to have with us Guest-of-Honour, Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies, Mr Heng Swee Keat to grace the event. As we advance in a new normal, how can we stay relevant to keep up with the ever-changing landscape?
Happening from 27 – 30 July this year, here’s what YOUths can expect at Young NTUC’s LIT DISCOvery 2021!
- Get first-hand insights from C-suite industry leaders about key emerging sectors on Fintech and Green sectors (featured companies include: Sea Limited, Monetary Authority of Singapore, Sunseap, City Development, Surbana Jurong)
- Explore and discover more about your strengths, weaknesses, career interests with our career profiling activities and gain valuable industry advice from our experienced industry mentors
- Pick up useful skills, tips and tricks through our comprehensive masterclasses and clubhouse conversations on various topics including collaboration, agile thinking and mental wellbeing
- Gain new knowledge on how you can future-proof your career to be globally competent
- Also, not to be missed, check out the featured job vacancies, connect and network with esteemed employers
Interested to know more about FinTech, Sustainbility, Mental Wellbeing, Entrepreneurship, as well as shed some light on the development of these emerging sectors?