Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Assist with income tax and GST compliance work and basic tax advisory for portfolio of clients including public listed companies, multi-national companies and SMEs.
- Assist with tax reviews, tax audits, tax planning and group restructuring and inquiries for tax supervisor’s position.
- Knowledge of Singapore income tax laws.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Well-versed in a second language will be an added advantage.
- Medical and dental benefits
- Sponsorship to one professional certification, e.g. ACCA, ACA, CPA, SQP
Field(s) of Study
We are constantly seeking dedicated talents to join our practice. To be part of our team, you should possess an accounting, finance or business degree or a professional qualification recognised by ISCA or other professional bodies.
Minimum required level of study:
Accountancy and Financial Management
Singapore - Central