Research Associate/Research Analyst (Retirement & Health Study) - Contract
The Retirement and Health Study (RHS) is an integrated and multi-disciplinary longitudinal study on older Singaporeans and Permanents Residents in Singapore. It aims to enrich the policy making process by collecting data and generating insights on employment, wealth, health, retirement and expenditures.
The RHS Office in CPFB is looking for a Research Associate/Research Analyst to carry out data quality assurance activities for the longitudinal study. The Associate/Analyst will be involved in managing a wide spectrum of longitudinal data, such as to analyse data anomalies, formulate and apply suitable data edits for key data variables; and where relevant, impute missing responses, as well as to derive more statistical insights to support the study. The Analyst will also liaise and work with external parties, such as survey company, academics and other government agencies, in the planning, execution and analysis of the study.
- Good degree, preferably in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
- At least 1 year of working experience in statistical data management will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to learn and apply relevant statistical and analytical tools, as well as techniques for data compilation and analysis.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work well independently, and as a member of the team.