Interns will be assigned to a Business Unit or Professional Services Unit. They will be required to nominate a mentor as well as a buddy within the Company.
- Mentor: Anyone Director and above, regardless of Country or City
- Buddy: Anyone Senior Manager and below, typically within same Country or City
Interns are required to utilize their time productively to both learn and contribute to the function there are assigned to. The Company sees Interns as a valuable resource to determine if there is a cultural fit between the intern and the company or function they are interning for. Should both a cultural and performance fit, the Intern will be given priority to convert to a Full-Time position within the department and/or function.
- Interns should be currently enrolled in a MBA, Masters or Bachelor Degree program.
- Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn and contribute to the function they are assigned to. Interns can expect learning opportunities via mentorship and nominated buddy.
Articulate, meticulous, entrepreneurial, resourceful, passionate and highly-driven to succeed.
Field(s) of Study
- Economics / Research
- Business / Management
- Accountancy / Finance
- Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering
- Real Estate / Urban Planning / Architecture
- Excellent Work Location & Environment
- Quality Work / Project & Developmental Work
Should you be interested, kindly submit your resume to CampusCareers.SGP@cfldcn.com