The Business Units ("BU") and Professional Services Units ("PSU") direct strategy and governance in various countries around the world. Currently, we have expanded into United States, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Malaysia and Egypt as well as looking for more opportunities in emerging markets like Africa, Asia and Latin America. We need top-class undergraduate talents to join our BUs and PSUs in Research & Development, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Business Development, Real Estate (Residential), Commercial, Industrial Development, Legal, Public Relations and Hospitality & Tourism.
New hires will be attached and mentored by a current BU Head or a senior member from their attached teams. They will be groomed with operational and professional know-hows of the department deployments and processes required to be successful in their careers with CF City International.
- A Bachelor Degree in a related discipline to the function attached.
- Preferably with some knowledge in Real Estate Development, Mix-Use Development, Urban-Planning, Township Building or Land Investments & Deals.
- A good track records in previous internships.
- Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn and contribute to the function they are attached to. Program duration is 12 to 24 months, depending on the function the new hire is assigned to. New hires can expect learning opportunities via mentorship and nominated buddy.
Meticulous, entrepreneurial, resourceful, passionate and highly-driven to succeed.
Field(s) of Study
- Economics / Research
- Business / Management
- Accountancy / Finance
- Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering
- Real Estate / Urban Planning / Architecture
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Hospitalization, Term-Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Travel). Annual Leave/Vacation Days.
Should you be interested, kindly submit your resume to CampusCareers.SGP@cfldcn.com