Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to lead with passion and energy. Our Global Leadership Program is a highly visible and prestigious program that aims to groom our next generation of country leaders. Typical profile of a Country CEO: (1) Top 10% MBA Graduate from a Tier-1 higher learning institution, (2) Well-groomed and articulate, (3) Exhibits an executive presence and strong business acumen.
- New hires will be attached to and mentored by with a current Country Chief Executive Officer or General Manager.
- New hires be groomed with all round business knowledge and processes required to be successful in their next role.
- Program is a structured 3-years duration. High fliers and quick learners may be passed out into the business lines earlier or as soon as a new city vacancy is made available.
- New hires can expect rotations to (1) different job functions and (2) different countries.
- Full exposure to our suite of e-Learning and Leadership Academy learning opportunities.
- A MBA or Master Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a high growth, high potential and niche segment industry
- Preferably in a related industry, eg Real Estate Development, Mix-Use Development, Urban-Planning, Township Building or Land Investments & Deals.
- Previous track records in business management or sales management.
Strong negotiator, articulate, meticulous, entrepreneurial, resourceful, passionate and highly-driven to succeed.
Field(s) of Study
- MBA or Master’s Degree Graduates with 3 to 5 years prior working experience in Real Estate Development, Mix-Use Development, Urban-Planning, Township Building or Land Investments & Deals.
- Fresh Graduates, please apply for Management Associate Program.
Insurance (Medical, Dental, Hospitalization, Term-Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Travel). Annual Leave/Vacation Days.
Should you be interested, kindly submit your resume to CampusCareers.SGP@cfldcn.com