Internship opportunities are available across the firm in Audit & Assurance, Tax, Business Services Outsourcing, Management Consultancy, Restructuring & Forensic.
We offer internships of 10 to 12 weeks in the following periods:
- Mid-year Internships: May to August
- Year-end internships: December to February
An internship at BDO provides you:
- Great opportunity to put the knowledge you have acquired in school to the test in practical situations.
- Valuable hands on experiences into the nature of our work and culture.
- Work closely with experienced professionals and our diverse client projects across various industries such as Consumer Business, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Real Estate & Construction, Technology, Life Sciences, Media, Entertainment & Telecommunications.
What We Offer
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, BDO provides a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and global opportunities.
If you believe you have the right values and attitude in wanting to be part of our big BDO family, send in your detailed resume and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.