HR Research Internship
Accenture’s Human Resource team is looking for a Researcher to join our Talent Acquisition team on a 6 months’ contract!
This position is part of the Sourcing team that leads recruitment sourcing efforts across all lines of business in ASEAN.
Businesses including Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology, Accenture Operations and Accenture Security that recruit top talent.
- Assist in first round of interviewing and job matching of potential employee
- Coordinating of interview scheduling between Hiring Manager and Candidates
- Build talent pipelines to support current and future business needs; and talent attraction programs.
- Diversity hiring: Through internships, on-campus recruiting activities, use of scholarships & book prizes, and by building relationships with diversity organizations
- Partner internally with other areas of the firm and build/utilize external network to share & learn best practices
- Available immediately or on short notice
- Be able to commit at least two to three days (from Monday to Friday) a week
- Good to have: experience on mapping, sourcing resume from any sourcing channels
- Pro-active, Highly adaptable and able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Strong in coordination
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, execution and time management skills
- Relationship management skills; ability to interact with and influence all levels of employees
- Strong presentation skills in large and small group settings
- Drive and energy which engages those involved in recruiting
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated capability to lead and manage projects
- Excellent team skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal appropriately with highly-confidential information in a professional/mature manner