CapitaLand Graduate Development Programme - Technical Track
CapitaLand’s diverse portfolio of integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices, home, real estate investment trusts and funds that spans over 140 cities in more than 20 countries offers you abundant opportunities to build a rewarding career in a global environment.
The CapitaLand Graduate Development Programme aims to nurture high-calibre, young graduates with less than two years of working experience for future leadership positions within the Group. As a new hire, you will embark on a holistic programme filled with prospects for personal growth and development, a comprehensive learning roadmap and opportunities to interact with CapitaLand senior management.
Be actively involved in our business as you gain exposure to numerous markets and cultural environments with job rotations to varied real estate sectors and geographies.
- 21 months programme length
- 2 rotations
- Length of each rotation is 9 - 12 months
- Rotations to Project Management and Design Management
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Architecture degree disciplines accepted.