Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Undertake audit in all various industries and have a good understanding of the relevant business and risk management issues, and is familiar with regulatory and reporting environment
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
- Dealing with clients in the course of conducting the audit.
- Establish and maintain accounting policies and internal controls to ensure completeness and accuracy records.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Well-versed in a second language will be an added advantage.
- Medical and dental benefits
- Sponsorship to one professional certification, e.g. ACCA, ACA, CPA, SQP
Field(s) of Study
We are constantly seeking dedicated talents to join our practice. To be part of our team, you should possess an accounting, finance or business degree or a professional qualification recognised by ISCA or other professional bodies.
Minimum required level of study:
Accountancy and Financial Management
Singapore - Central