- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Careers Advice
- Singapore's 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Accenture Software Engineering Opportunities
Friday, March 31, 2017
Joining Accenture provides you with the opportunity to make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with a strong focus on teamwork and high performance delivery. Our people are passionate about collaborating with clients to design, build and deliver innovative solutions. We have been doing business in ASEAN for 30 years, working with industry movers in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. Believing in ASEAN's growth potential, Accenture is a stakeholder in the region's business success
Careers in Technology at Accenture
Accenture Technology is a one of Accenture's growth platforms that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Accenture Technology, we look for people who desire a challenging career in technology and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Here, you have the chance to work with dynamic clients all over the world.
Key Features of the Role
At Accenture Technology we offer careers for people who are ready to launch their career in software programming and IT. This program gives applicants the opportunity to deepen their skills and learn how to use these to help deliver innovative solutions to Accenture clients. Successful applicants will gain exposure to new technologies and receive the latest training along with other IT specialists.
- Involved in testing, coding, software maintenance or assisting in implementing the processes required to deploy applications.
- Team up with other parts of the Accenture organization to offer an unrivalled mix of skills and solutions
- Has the opportunity to use some of the most advanced technology around.
- Digitally/Technology savvy
- Strong aptitude and interest in technology
- An ability to work in a team, and good interpersonal skills
- Adaptable: comfortable dealing with ambiguity & resilient when faced with change & uncertainty
- Flexible: willingness to work on different projects/different locations
- High Learning Agility: assimilates information & learns new techniques & methodologies quickly; enjoys learning
- Problem-Solver: breaks complex problems into parts and proposes possible solutions
- Good communication skills
- Takes the Initiative: asks for and applies feedback to improve performance and quality of work; asks for help when needed
- Creative: enjoys exploring alternative possibilities and outcomes
- Outcome-focused: seeks to understand the broader team priorities/goal & aligns own work to them
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Minimum required level of study:
IT and Technology
Singapore - Central