Accenture Graduate Consulting Opportunities
As an Analyst, you will join one of six lines of businesses.
Applications to Accenture’s Graduate Consulting Opportunities are opened on an on-going basis, based on business need.
You may indicate a preferred role or area of business on application. The decision on which of these areas or roles assigned will be made during the selection process. This will be based on where the business need is greatest, your demonstrated passion and where your talents lie.
It's an exceptional chance to develop expert skills from the very start, and build a career at the forefront of technology and business transformation.
- Advise clients on their strategic business challenges
- Apply deep business strategy and technology/digital innovation to influence client agendas
- Provide deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business strategy options and help drive business value
- Understand how business and technology intersect to drive client impact and enable transformation
- Identify opportunities: Assess where the client is today so we can identify ways to improve their business: gather, synthesize, visualize and analyze client information utilizing research, interviews, workshops and analytic tools
- Define Client Needs: Identify and document business requirements so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change to take advantage of the opportunities
- Design the Future: Work with the client to design new business processes, technology requirements, and the plan for how we bring these changes to life utilizing processes, technology and people
- Guide our Clients: Define how our clients will evolve to the new state—define the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help the leaders, employees, customers and others adapt quickly to the new way of doing things.
- Work on cross-channel campaigns, or content management, campaign management, user experience, and e-commerce etc. (Digital Marketing)
- Create systems and frameworks to organize information (Interaction Design) or develop the concept for visual design (Visual Design)
- Support value-led digital transformations and influence client Digital strategy
- Develop digital solutions using leading edge, complex and unscaled technologies
- Apply quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data
- Provide analysis and deliver quality functional/application designs and ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements,
- Assess, design, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs,
- Focus on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function.
- Design, build and/or test cloud infrastructure focused solutions.
- Identify and evaluate security gaps to create and implement sound security solutions,
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for enterprise infrastructure—including servers, databases, storage devices, etc.—that handle the data necessary for enterprise operations,
- Develop, manage and maintain advanced reporting, dashboards and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions using visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, etc., or
- Analyse data to identify both known and unknown data relationships and patterns and share insights that meet the client’s analytic and intelligence requirements.
- Build and consult on security technologies for Clients
- Perform security assessments
- Recommend technologies and define strategies to create a successful Client-based security team
- A good Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university - Second Upper Honours, Cum Laude or equivalent
- Outstanding internship and Co-Curricular activity track record
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.