Accenture Graduate Careers (Software Engineering)
At Accenture Technology we offer careers for people who are ready to launch their career in software programming and IT. This program gives applicants the opportunity to deepen their skills and learn how to use these to help deliver innovative solutions to Accenture clients. Successful applicants will gain exposure to new technologies and receive the latest training along with other IT specialists.
- Relevant Bachelor's or a Master's Degree from an internationally recognized university
- Less than 2 years of formal working experience
- Passion for software programming and an understanding of object oriented programming.
- Significant training in programming and software development, including training in at least one of the following: Java and HTML5
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Health and insurance benefits
- Financial rewards and perks
- Wellness resources
Field(s) of Study
Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Systems