Accenture Discovery Internship (Solutions)
As an intern, you will find out what a career with Accenture is like and if it is one that you want for yourself.
Accenture offers you:
- An opportunity to gain real-life business and technology consulting experience as a member of a client project team
- A stepping stone to a career with Accenture
- An internship allowance
Types of responsibilities you might have are:
- Provide technology analysis and analyze as-is and to-be processes to define system/technology requirements
- Understand and translate requirements into business and best-practice technology solutions
- Involved in testing, coding, software maintenance or assisting in implementing the processes required to deploy applications
Accenture Technology is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
During internship, you could find yourself involved in testing, coding, software maintenance or assisting in implementing the processes required to deploy applications. Our collaborative approach involves teaming up with other parts of the Accenture organisation to offer an unrivalled mix of skills and solutions that will not only give you incredibly broad exposure to other fields, but the opportunity to use some of the most advanced technology around.
As part of the project team you'll be able to make a genuine contribution to the work we do, but don't worry, we won't throw you in at the deep-end. You will spend your first day on a formal induction programme. This will give you a general overview of the work we do at Accenture. After your initial induction you will attend a training programme of up to four weeks, where you will learn particular technologies in depth. After your induction, you will be assigned to a project where you will be expected to supplement your formal training by on-the-job skills building to help you keep pace with existing and new technologies.
- In the penultimate year of undergraduate studies
- Outstanding academic performance in one of the following preferred majors: Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Systems
- A real passion for technology and the desire to build on your skillsAnalytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility regarding location and types of projects you could work on
- Overseas applicants for internships in Singapore must possess valid work authorization (Work Holiday Pass) approved by Ministry of Manpower
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.